Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

First Blog attempt

I'm trying out what it is to Blog for the first time today... all a little strange and somehow daunting.
Watch this space for what ever the creative flow may bring me to share

re-posting something i wrote a couple of weeks back while the rain washes grey over the land today...
just to see how this works. Blessings



Autumn grace: The beauty of sunshine on my skin in the garden, warming into my body, as i open to this gift of the gentle light, the mature Beloved; 
This is a deep embrace between old lovers, who know, with slow smiles, the gifts of being held by love, not for any reason or goal, but just because it is, without need for anything as a result, such is this sun's caress...
Not awakening seeds or opening buds, not intoxicating the air with the releasing scent of flowers reaching for it's source, but a gentle gift of love....
Saying: 'remember me, in your time of darkness, when all feels lost and without purpose and you feel i will not ever return into the fullness of your life,...fear not: onto your skin I write this promise with the fiery kiss of my love light....I will hold you in my arms, shelter you warm against my heart, in the safe embrace of my presence, while the land prepares for sleep and the colours flame out'.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, you've done it all by yourself ;o)))
    Beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done darling Blogger Champion!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please add a 'follow this blog' thingy ? That way people who love your blog can follow your updates. (ps ANYK is Annick Lentacker)

      Delete
    2. She holds Goddess Ceremonies to honour the Spiral of Life and is available for personal rite of passge - needs an A - PASSAGE,

      Delete